Teneo.ai Introduces Enterprise Co-pilot: Build Your Own Virtual Assistant on Your Own Knowledge Base and Use the Power of any LLM with up to 98% Cost Saving
Teneo.ai, a frontrunner in AI-driven customer service technologies, today unveils Enterprise Co-pilot, designed to empower enterprises with the ability to create customized virtual assistants using their own knowledge bases, while integrating the prowess of any Large Language Model (LLM) at up to a staggering 98% cost efficiency. This revolutionary development paves the way for personalized, intelligent, and cost-effective AI solutions in various business functions.
What is an Enterprise Co-pilot?
Co-pilots allows businesses to build their own virtual assistants tailored to their specific needs and knowledge bases. A co-pilot harnesses the power of LLMs, such as OpenAI’s GPT, enabling enterprises to provide smarter, more efficient employee service and customer service.
Benefits Across Enterprise Functions with Enterprise Co-pilots
- Customer Service Enhancement: Co-pilots can handle a wide range of customer inquiries, from basic questions to complex queries, ensuring accurate and prompt responses in a Contact Center. This leads to improved customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Sales and Marketing Support: By integrating Co-pilots, sales and marketing teams can access a wealth of customer insights and data analytics, enabling them to tailor their strategies more effectively and boost sales performance.
- Operational Efficiency: Co-pilot streamlines various operational processes, from handling orders to managing customer data, reducing the workload on staff and increasing overall efficiency.
- IT & Human Resources Optimization: In IT and HR, Co-pilot can assist in tasks such as onboarding, training, and answering employee queries, freeing up time for HR professionals to focus on more strategic activities.
- Financial Management: Co-pilot can aid in managing financial queries, providing quick access to financial reports and data, and assisting in decision-making processes.
- Website search with Co-pilot: Additionally, Co-pilot can significantly improve a company’s website search capabilities. By understanding and processing natural language queries, Co-pilot enhances the user experience on company websites, making it easier for customers and visitors to find the information they need. This not only improves customer satisfaction but also has the potential to boost website traffic and engagement.
The Teneo.AI Co-pilot, utilizes advanced Retrieval-Augmented Generation (RAG) capabilities and Vector Search for knowledge bases in combination with Large Language Models (LLMs) for enterprise applications, addressing critical business aspects of LLM-control and significantly reducing operational costs.
Controlling AI Outputs and Minimizing Hallucinations
Teneo’s control of RAG (Retrieval Augmented Generation) is expertly designed to minimize AI hallucinations, a common challenge where AI generates incorrect or fabricated information. Teneo’s commitment to factual and reliable outputs enhances trust and accuracy in AI-powered customer service interactions, with the Teneo Accuracy Booster.
Streamlining Multi-Transactional Process Flows
In handling complex, multi-transactional operations, Co-pilot demonstrates exceptional capability. It enables efficient integration of diverse customer service tasks, from simple inquiries to intricate transactions, ensuring seamless customer experiences.
Upholding Privacy with PII Anonymization
Teneo places utmost importance on data privacy and compliance. Co-pilot incorporates robust PII (Personally Identifiable Information) anonymization protocols, ensuring the secure handling of customer data in line with privacy regulations.
“Our platform approach with Co-pilot ensures seamless, scalable, and effective integration of all RAG components, addressing the unique challenges of modern customer service”, said Andreas Wieweg, CTO at Teneo.ai.
Exclusive Workshop: Build Enterprise Co-Pilots in Less Than 4 Hours
Teneo invites you to an exclusive workshop to master the development of an enterprise-grade Co-pilot efficiently. This session offers hands-on guidance on creating Co-pilots on your existing Knowledge base.